Thursday, August 28, 2014

Wrong - Bad Verdict 1: A not so conclusive conclusion !












Wrong - Bad Verdict 1: A not so conclusive conclusion !: Letter and Heart of the Law !   What may be for me might not be for you! That is how it works! But for me the letter of the LAW preva...

Letter and Heart of the Law!

 

What may be for me might not be for you! That is how it works!

But for me the letter of the LAW prevailed over the logic! And that evidence had to be rightfully kept and not modified! HOW DO YOU PROVE THE WRONG!

What was intended was or could have been me holding the smoking gun! But what is stated received opened by the Pharmacist, is not evidence, as to a product with no guarantee! And there is no "corpus delicti or  criminis mea culpa"!

I had stated that the product was given back as received, they claimed it was open and had the right content! Probably re-fixed content by the same Pharmacy manager!

It was too difficult to prove a percentage of different content, that would be favorable to me!

It was alleged b m person that a previous similar medication of another company had been added or substituted for in bottles of different company of the right medication!

I had the different content evidence! What was not clear is how could it be proven who had done it! As the seals on the bottles used are merely, easy reusable auto-adhesive Styrofoam top ones!

The additional insinuation in the Pharmacists affidavit was, that I had been given to me one month earlier the medication I claimed was given wrongly to me in different bottles as the right one! When the first medication was not good for me! MEANING TO SAY THERE WAS AN ACTUAL INTENT TO INCRIMINATE ME! THAT I WAS THE ONE THAT HAD DONE A PARTIAL MIXTURE IN SIX BOTTLES FROM ONE of the wrong one! What would have saved me, would have been % of concentrations! AS THE BOTTLES I HAD PROBABLY WERE 100% THE PREVIOUS WRONG MED!

The case was dismissed with no available further actions from the defendant, that is obvious! THE EVIDENCE HAS BEEN DISCARDED and has only 1yr life time on shelves as a Pharmacy regulations rule!


BUT FOR ME:

What was taken by the letter of the Law and not by the Spirit, means that no further investigations were requested by the Court as I did not have the funding for this! And that evidence was not used! And that the safeguard procedures of Court evidence is also at question!

The Judge simply gave the Registry of the Court a Paper that says dismissed with no available details!

Additionally they paid or got done sampling testing, of one bottle I had taken back to them, which I could not get done! The Court could have done it! But considering that I knew by the REPLY #1 to the CIVIL CLAIM that the DEFENDANT was claiming wrong Company name or incomplete or not textually correct! Though the name was as on the label of the medication! Which was a main claim in the law suit!

SO THIS MEANS THAT AT LEAST FOR ME WHILST ALIVE, the logic of something I am against does not stand, only the letter or literal! BUT NEVER TAKES AWAY MY RIGHTS FOR THE LOGIC APPLICATION OF THE LAW IN ANY OF AN OCCURRING DEFENSE!

The benefits are:

YOU PREFER that the system provides through another pharmacy group the right medication, and that I have Doctors that do not deny their services to me!

THE COURT does prefer the letter of the LAW as main principle which is the LATIN principle!

AND WHAT IS FOR ME MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU! You have to have big knowledge of Logic and Justice and read all Laws available of the Country pertaining our case! You might slip up along the way!


***

As to a banning of the BIBLE in another context, as literally wrong by the letter of the Law, there are too many forces against that would interfere the end result! THOUGH NO RELIGIOUS BANNING WOULD BE SOUGHT BY MY PERSON! The Bible could be banned from any recognized Academia or Government! Though they are free to have their seminars and theology institutes! IT IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH, CONGREGATION , RELIGION, and Basic Human Rights.

Of course does HUMANITY and CIVILIZATION want to progress to better logic and pure logic?
I doubt they see the need for it! At the current state of things and how things are run by mediocre or submissive bureaucrats, the World is not getting any better and the trend is slowly to worse conditions! The environment and resources are being used and destroyed! The general mentality is of a grim future! And no God is coming nor their Jesus Christ to save them!
 
WHILST THE BIBLE BE OF SUCH IMPORTANT PRESENCE, BOTH IN GOVERNMENT AND ACADEMIA, they are exposed to Academic Science analysis, literature analysis, and are not a mere Religion confined to their activities and "public places"...!!! THUS CONFRONTED BY MANY and my Book: "Book of Pure Logic"! If they did not have such public presence, it would not mean much for me to write a critique Book about them! Though all Religions are theme of study as human activities!



YOU CANNOT BELIEVE IN UFO´S OR "GOBLINS" AND NOT BE CRITICIZED OR MADE FUN OF IN AN ADULT MANNER, BE IT IN LITERATURE OR DIRECTLY!

 

Kindly,
George.

.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment