Monday, May 5, 2014

...spiderman 2 debuts...! [spy-red-man]...!





Spiderman 2 debuts...!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man_2
http://www.theamazingspiderman.com/site/

_________________________________

I love marvels and hero's though I am not much of a hero myself in some senses...!

I love many of Jesus's sayings, but I would not die for anybody...!
Am I sacrificing for the better good of my family ? I do not know, and if it is all left for you to do, you at least try and help...!

THE FASCINATING THING ABOUT masks is that you have a hiding identity and thus home base...!
And many hero's of Movies use the double identity and the many faces...!

THE FASCINATING THING ABOUT HERO'S, is that they ALL face villains that are of their fighting capacity...!

I am sure spiderman could not face a flying flame of the 4 super heroes...!
Or face a superman villain...!

But each hero brings us many wonders of nature to reality in human form...!

The only "normal" hero in many ways that I like is the PHANTOM who lives in the jungle with a wife called DIANA, and the only weapons he has is the double identity and guns, plus the people's of the jungles...!
Not much more than a police man of these days...! Or EL ZORRO, etc...!

AND DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN THE " SPIDER WEB - COBWEBS " OF YOUR MINDS...!









.
.
.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment